FedEx Sites?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FedEx Sites?
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:03:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All-

I've been away and/or lurking around lately, haven't posted anything to speak
of...  Sorry...

How-Some-Ever, we have a bit of a situation here in Dixie Region, having to do
with losing our old site, acquiring a new one and maybe getting the old one
back again.  So, if I might draw upon the resources of Team.Net, I'd like to
ask a question of y'all...

Does anybody in the group use a site that is the property of, or property
leased to Federal Express?  We'd like to know if you're out there, and if
there's anything you might be willing to share with us about using FedEx sites
for autocross.

Lemme hear from you, please!

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &