Peru Private Practice

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peru Private Practice
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno77@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:59:28 -0400
Everyone,

Just a little reminder.  Evolution will not be hosting its usually three
schools prior to the tour this year.

For those looking for that extra edge or to sharpen your skills I highly
recommend signing up for the Evo Private practice before the tour.

Evo students  120.00    Non Evo Students 130.00

Please send your entry to Paypal to Evopat77@evolutionschool.biz   or email me
directly and I will send you an address to mail your entry to.

Costs includes....Private practice time for 2 hours ( ton of runs), 6 practice
course tickets, a tee shirt and a discount coupon for future evo schools.

Thanks
PatS