Re: Have you seen the latest Mini ad campaign?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Have you seen the latest Mini ad campaign?
From: msmith6372@wowway.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:24:22 -0600
Not at all...

How many times have Music labels or artists been sued because of something
they did to "influence" their kids?

How many times have video game publishers been sued because Quake 3 "taught"
them to go into their classroom and shoot everyone?

For site-owners, it's not about being responsible, it's about the POSSIBILITY
of being held responsible. Unlike Professional Wrestling, the SCCA cannot
afford to pay them all enough not to care.

In addition, not every MINI owner is gonna know enough to be X distance away
from the edge of the lot or Y distance from any poles, etc...

Mike

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 02:23:14 EST, ThoughtBoxLabs wrote