Re: Have you seen the latest Mini ad campaign?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Have you seen the latest Mini ad campaign?
From: ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 02:23:14 EST
In a message dated 2/8/2004 10:16:23 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Smokerbros@aol.com writes:
Rest assured, if someone pulls onto a parking lot and pulls out pylons and
starts driving around them, that action WILL be associated with us.  It's
hard
enough to get sites as it is.
Sure, and what about that kid who "imitated professional wrestling moves" and
killed that little girl by jumping from 6 feet or so on top of her.  Was the
murder of that little girl associate with The Rock, or Stone Cold Steve
Austin?  Is professional wrestling going to have trouble securing venues
because of
this?

Perhaps we're taking our fear of public misperception of autocrossing a bit
far, in regards to this magazine advertisement.  Hmmmm?