Re: SS & money

To: eric@mail.brown911.com ("Eric Salem"), autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SS & money
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:44:17 -0500
In a message dated 12/22/2003 2:03:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eric@mail.brown911.com writes:

> The idea that we bump cars because they're too expensive or
> too exclusive is just nuts.

No, allowing one driver with a very expensive car to destroy a previously
competitive and successful class is nuts.  We've proven that $50K SS cars make
for great competition.  But do we know at what entry cost SS will drop to a
half dozen cars at the National Championship?  I bet allowing $208K Porsche
GT2's would destroy SS, how about $100K?  I wish I had that crystal ball, but
until it's available, excuse the SEB and SAC for being conservative...

Charlie