Waterproofing spray?

To: "Autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Waterproofing spray?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:59:35 -0400
Hi all.

I'm one of those sucker Solo people who occasionally works corners for the
primadonna Club Racers who think they're either too busy or too good to work
their own darn corners.  (I really just do it for the chicks and the free
food & beer.)

This year I purchased a Stearns two piece light weight (non-insulated) rain
suit from WallyWorld and it worked great the first time I used it.  But it
got muddy, so I followed the recommendations on the tag and laundered it on
the gentle cycle and line dried it.

I've had occasion twice since then to use the suit again and it has become
more of a sponge than a repellent.  Does anybody have a recommendation for a
good water repellent spray coating with which to treat the rain suit?

Thanks in advance.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
B.U.D. Racing