Tasha's Fund - DAN

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Tasha's Fund - DAN
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:58:36 -0400
As of this morning we have contributed $2,296.04!!! Great job
everyone!!!

As I am to understand, the repair estimates will probably be in
excess of $15,000.00 which is quite a bit for anyone to cover out
of pocket.

We may not be able to cover all of it, but I think we can take a
big chunk out of it.

So we look forward to any contributions.

www.paypal.com and the send to is mattm@optonline.net

Since yahoo truncates the email addresses:

www "dot" paypal "dot" com and send to mattm "at" optonline "dot"
net

A few have requested mailing money and I still have not really
addressed this. so for now you can send a check (etc.) made out
to Tasha or me and send to 27 Old Mill Road, Westport, CT  06880
or if Tasha replies with an alternative address.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net
Mobile 203 856 3703