September 2003 Pylon

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: September 2003 Pylon
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:42:26 -0400
Now in the mail is the September issue of North American Pylon.
        We will cover the 2003 Solo II Nationals in the October 2003 issue.

This month:
        -Our Man John Sheally II brings the first test drive of the Morgan
Aero 8.

        We cover the Laguna Seca finale of the 2003 Mazda Rev-It-Up Series
won by Mark Daddio. He won a new Mazda6 sedan, the best-ever prize won at a
Solo II event.
        Plus we cover the final Rev-It-Up qualifier in New York.
        -And from Peru, IN, we cover the Pro Solo won by Sam Strano  and
the CenDiv Championship meet.
        -Andy Hollis win the Topeka Pro Solo.
        -The Lloyd Loring Voice of Solo II Award goes to, "Are you ready
for this?," Marlene and Grayden Obenour.
        -Pylon's Ace Reporter challenges a 10k swim off Santa Cruz beach.
        -Lorenzo the Scribe reveals he chaired the Roadster Factory's
summer autocross.
        -Tennessee Region stages "August Heat."
        -The Sacramento Chapter of San Francisco Region has lost all of its
hometown sites and now goes one hour south to the Stockton, CA,
fairgrounds.
        -The American Autocross Series stages its season finale at Castle
Field in Atwater, CA.
        -San Francisco Region attracts 227 to its regular season finale at
Golden Gate Fields in Albany, CA.
        And more.

To subscribe, send $24 to:
        North American Pylon
        P.O. Box 1203
        Pleasanton, CA 94566-0120
Or,
        Call 1-800-58-KELLY during 9-5 biz hours Pacific time and charge to
Visa or MC.
Or, FAX your Visa or MC card number and your address to: 1-925-846-7728. It
operates 24/7.
Price for Canadian subscribers is $27.50.

--John Kelly, editor and publisher