Future Plans

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Future Plans
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:04:59 -0500
Thanks to a bunch of folks who sent me nice notes asking "what's up" with
the selling of my CM car.

FWIW, (and sorry to repeat what I posted on Evolution list) I plan on taking
a sabbatical from National competition for the next year or two.  My
daughter, Kyann, is getting her liscence.  Scary thought!  I want her to
learn to drive, so I'm requiring her to autocross locally for 2 years.  What
she does after that is up to her, but she *will* learn to handle a car
properly.

I love my Swift...it's a fantastic car that is scary fast.  (Fater than me!)
 I simply want to spend time with her running an STS car instead of leaving
her behind, like the past 8 years.  Next thing I know, she'll be gone.
Divesting the Swift will allow me to get, and prep, a Honda Civic.  We can
terrorize the regional circiut for awhile and have some fun.

Again, thanks for the notes, and I will definately see everyone at the 2004
National Championships.  Would not miss that party for the world!!!
Meanwhile, please help me turn a Swift into a Honda! :)

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI