Re: '95 MR2 front strut question

To: mr_two_2001@yahoo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '95 MR2 front strut question
From: Sup4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:53:27 EDT
Thanks everyone.  I hope to get that front strut assembly apart this week.  I
guess the dealership doesn't acknowledge the aftermarket potential of these
cars.  Doing more research, it seems there must have been some years of the Mk2
MR2 that had sealed struts (without the removeable 54mm type nut at the top
of the housing) and others that had a octagonal, threaded nut (mine has this)
that should be removeable (albeit with great force perhaps).  I'll keep at it.

Don Lew
DSP #79 Supra
ES '95 MR2