Re: Those of you using AOL

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Those of you using AOL
From: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:04:12 -0500
To continue the off topic discussions...

I use blacklists as well on my mail servers.  As Bill described, usually
it's the ISPs fault for getting blacklisted in the first place by having an
insecure server.  We blatantly block based on that fact alone, just as AOL
did.  Servers are blocked not by the forged from address that you see, but
based on actual mail headers which show where the email actually was sent
from.

And by the way, I've occasionally seen Yahoo mail on the blacklists.

-A.