Polyurethane Bushings on 92 Civic

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Polyurethane Bushings on 92 Civic
From: Yuri Klepach <civicr1992@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:18:08 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I already have every bushing in susp. replaced w/polyurethane except for Rear
Upper Control Arm & Compensator Arm.  I just discovered that my Compensator Arm
has ripped bushing (rubber is ripped from the outside metal sleeve).  Would you
recommend just replacing Compensator Arm OR install Prothane (Co. name)
bushings in those Arms?  Is it worth it? The Compensator Arms control rear toe,
so would be the presence of stiff polyurethane be benefitiary?

Also, for AutoXers, what rear toe-in setting do you recommend?  Manual says 3
mm +2 mm / -1mm.   If you have more/less toe, how does it make the car feel?

Appreciate any replies,

Yuri Klepach

'92 Civic