A Triumph??

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: A Triumph??
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 02:58:52 -0700 (MST)
Was just browsing through San Diego Tour results and saw Alan Dahl taking
2nd FSP spot in a Triumph TR6.  Neat.  In truth, when the DSP/FSP split
was under discussion, I requested having the TR6 and GT6 be in DSP, so those
more powerful cars wouldn't be competing against my Killer Spit, but so
it goes.  Maybe soon I'll pull the GT6 gearbox out of Killer which replaced
the legal but broken gearbox, and start running FSP again.  Its only been,
oh, five or six years since I've been to Nationals.  And I only ran three
autocrosses last year, and this coming sunday is the first Utah Region
points event, but I may be at the wheel of a D Mod Caterham instead of a
Triumph.  We shall see.

mjb.