Vintage Autocross..regional only class,

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Autocross..regional only class,
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:40:02 EST
I've yet to hear a "that's a stupid" idea, instead, I've heard a lot of
"that's neat" and "that's neat..but how about this".

I guess if you guys and gals are digging the idea, I'd like to ask you to
write your own email to the SEB/SCCA.   If we show the SCCA that this idea is
a popular one, they might have some ideas on how to incorporate the feedback
that we've been seen on the net.    You can overload Doug Gill's in box at
dgill@scca.com

Oh yea, and if this gets very far, I'll volunteer to move from the SAC to the
VAC to help iron out the rules.

Per