Formuala SAE car?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Formuala SAE car?
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:32:11 -0500
Hey guys,

Got a question for you, Im a student at Mississippi State
University. We're in the process of designing/building a SAE Formula
car for 2004. We recently aquired a 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i to scalp
the engine from. Our plan right now is to place the new engine in a
car that was built before I got here and use it as a test bed to get
the new engine tuned. My question is, what class would the car run in
at local autocrosses? Let me know if you need to know any specifics
about the car, this is all new to me.  Thanks, Trey www.miatanut.net