Re: San Diego

To: "Erik Strelnieks" <Streldoc@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:27:24 -0800
BTW, on the "delays" part -- Randy Chase summarized it on the other list, but
basically a huge turnout combined with weather like that and an early sunset
(not that we saw the sun) make for a tough day.  Saturday went very well, no
big delays other than the one during the last group.  We'll see if there's any
hope of catching up during a hopefully dry Sunday.

Josh