Kumho Question

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho Question
From: Chuck Hanson <chanson60@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 12:15:53 -0700
Hi All,

I've fallen a little bit out of the loop lately so pardon me if this
question has been asked before.

I've heard that the early production Ecsta V700's were different than what
is being sold now. I've also heard that the current ones are a better tire.
If this is true, is there a production date that the change took place? I'm
looking at buying a set of never-used Ecsta's from a BMW racer for my M3 and
don't want to get something that isn't current. The size is 235/40WR17.

Thanks,

Chuck Hanson

(sorry if this message comes thru twice... I think I sent it to the wrong
address the first time)