Power Lug Nut Removal/Installation

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power Lug Nut Removal/Installation
From: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 10:21:21 -0600
Every once and a while someone on this list starts talking about power tools
for removing/installing lug nuts.  I guess it's my turn to bring it up
again.  I remember someone posted that they're using a Milwaukee cordless,
either regular driver or impact driver.   Anyone care to share that info
again, especially the model number.

I'm also curious about putting the lug nuts back on.  Is it possible to use
a power driver and set it to the right torque that it stops at say 80ft/lbs?

Thanks!  Getting tired of doing this by hand.

-A.