Re: F125 Questions

To: Eric Salem <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Subject: Re: F125 Questions
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:42:25 -0500
That SPECIFIC issue hasn't made it to the Safety Belt yet, Eric, though
you do give me an idea for a future column!

BTW, I plan to have the August issue in Denver on or around July 15th.
How long it takes from that point until you get it in your hands is
entirely out of my control

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman