F125 Questions

Subject: F125 Questions
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:25:01 -0500
Just thoughts here...not wanting to start an argument or anything...:)

I wonder if the F125 is taking off more slowly becuase unlike ST and SM,
there isn't an installed base of cars ready to run?  What I'm getting at is
that there were cars without classes, or cars moved from other classes to
populate the Street Classes, but usually no one has a shifter kart waiting
in the wings for a new class.....you have to decide you're going to do it,
then go get a kart, etc......

FWIW - We have decent kart turnout at some events here in the middle of the
country..

DaveW