Re: Topeka Hotel

To: "R D" <somanycones@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Topeka Hotel
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:56:51 -0500
Yeah, that's probably the best motel in the rathole that is the 3800 block
of South Topeka Blvd. Several years ago most of the Team.Net faithful
learned to avoid that area after several horror stories (often including the
note "I checked out and moved elsewhere") were told.

We've tried the motels there a time or two, won't go back. Chose instead to
pay the freight to go up to the very nice collection of motels up on
Wanamaker (Days Inn, for us), before we settled in at the Raceway Inn.

There are a lot of good motels in Topeka. They aren't in the 3800 block of
South Topeka Blvd.

--Rocky