Evolution SEDiv - LAST CALL

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Evolution SEDiv - LAST CALL
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:15:39 EDT
The Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series; billed as the most
controversial divisional series in country rivaling such notables as Jerry
Springer Live, Judge Judy, and Queen Latifah; presently has 195
pre-registered entrants for this weekend's June 22-23 Gainesville event.
Pre-registration ends today; Wednesday, June 19 at 8:00 PM EST.  There will
be absolutely NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION allowed.  All entrants must
pre-register prior to the cut-off date/time.  Anyone who shows up and is not
confirmed as being pre-registered will be turned away, no exceptions.  Please
register online and confirm your name is listed on the entry list at:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com

If you do not have confirmation of being pre-registered please email the
Registrar, Karl Rickert at:   alfakarl@hotmail.com

For those who are attending, we need to get as many of you checked in &
processed on Friday night as possible.  Registration hours at the Best
Western event hotel (Interstate-75, NW 39th Ave Exit) will be extended from
6:00 - 10:00 PM on Friday, June 21.  Those who do check-in with registration
on Friday evening must check-in at the site between 7:30 - 8:30 AM.  Again,
people arriving late will be turned away, highlighting the phrase; if you
snooze, you lose.  Since we cannot be on-site until 7 AM on Saturday, we need
everyone's cooperation with minimizing the workload required to get the event
setup & running quickly.

------

Event #2 of the 2002 Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Series will be hosted by the SCCA
Central Florida Region on June 22 & 23 at the Gainesville Raceway in
Gainesville, FL.  The site area is a 1.6 mile asphalt driver training &
vehicle testing road course.  Slaloms and other cone maneuvers will be
strategically placed to maintain the Solo2 speed and safety requirements as
specified by the SCCA National Solo rulebook.  The paddock area is not paved,
be sure to bring jacking boards, etc. as needed.

Lunch will be provided free on both days to all competitors compliments of
the hostess with the mostess; Jean Kinser-Dana of Evolution Performance
Driving Schools fame.  Returning by popular demand will be the GCAC Gourmet
Cuisine Grille.  We have new cash awards starting at this event; the
KUMHO-EVOLUTION Top Gun Awards pays out $25 each for the best Overall, Pax,
Ladies, and FJr FTD's.  Please note that the Friday evening activities;
Registration, Tech, and Welcome Party, will take place at the Best Western
event hotel located at I-75 Exit 77 (NW 39th Ave exit).  Online registration,
event information flyer, maps, hotel info, entry list, etc. can be found on
our website:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward