FS: 1997 BMW M3

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1997 BMW M3
From: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:18:00 -0400
1997 BMW M3
Estoril blue w/ light gray leather
52K miles
Factory options: onboard computer, cruise control, sunroof, 6-disc CD
changer, heated seats

Set up for B-stock:
- custom built Koni externally-double-adjustable shocks (also have stock
shocks/struts)
- custom 3-piece lightweight Monocoque wheels with Hoosiers mounted
- extra set of BMW Motorsport wheels with Kumhos mounted
- Schroth harness
- custom alignment
- trailer hitch and wiring

Other extras:
- custom fit car cover (new)
- extra set of brake rotors
- Hawk blue brake pads
- Peake tool for reading ECU codes and resetting maintenance lights
- Shop manual
- Extra set of front springs and upper strut mounts and bearings
- Extra rear upper shock mounts
- Special T-hook tie down hooks for trailering (never used)

Garage kept, non-smoker, fanatically maintained by BMW dealer (have
records), Redline synthetics in tranny and rear diff, Mobil 1 in engine,
Motul 600 fluid for brakes and clutch.  Autoxed for just 2 seasons, only
tracked 1 day and didn't get a wheel off the track.  2001 A-stock champion
in the MWCSCC (Metropolitan Washington Council of Sports Car Clubs) autox
series.  Car is mechanically perfect and cosmetically excellent (a few stone
chips, a couple of minor door dings, and some slight wear on drivers seat,
less than usual for 50K mile car).

$26,500 with all the extras
$24,500 without the extras
Located in Columbia, Maryland

I am selling because I want to go road racing again.

Brad Burns
james.burns@jhuapl.edu