1993 prepped Miata for sale

To: miata@realbig.com, opentracking@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: 1993 prepped Miata for sale
From: "Joe Lee Jr." <joeleejr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:04:45 -0700 (PDT)
1993 Mazda Miata for sale

$5,500

Contact joeleejr@yahoo.com for more info

Photos at
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=211361&page=6

A great buy  for autocross, commuting (29mpg!) or just plain driving fun.

My wife and I bought this car from its original owner in September 2001
with the idea of having a fun car for commuting and pleasure, with an
occasional autocross. The car has been autocrossed twice and open-tracked
once. We have put a lot of money and work into the car  mostly upgrades
but we are selling it because we got a great deal on a 1994 Miata and
although we love this car, we cant afford to have four vehicles in the
family!

This car would be great for a commuter who would enjoy the peace of mind a
roll bar offers. The suspension upgrades make it a joy to drive for all,
but the autocross/track aficionado or someone looking to convert it into a
race car will have more appreciation for what weve done and will want to
finish what we started. Below is the list of what weve done since
September, what weve spent and basic facts about this car. We also have a
bunch of photos for you to look at.

Classic red
115,000 miles
Stereo/CD Player (Pioneer, $150 new)
Air Conditioning
Aluminum Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Mirrors
Anti-Lock Brakes

Upgrades (all done since September 2001):
Roll bar  double diagonal Hard Dog Hard Core bar installed Feb  2002
cost $435
Jackson Racing adjustable sway bars installed Dec. 2001   $200
Moss Motors front chassis brace installed Dec. 2001 - $38
Shifter knob   Voodoo chrome finish $35
New K&N hi-flow panel filter - $35
New KYB AGX 8-way adjustable shocks installed Feb 2002 - $320
New HR Race springs  installed June 2002 - $200
New pedals  OMP 1000 Aluminum installed December 2001 - $42.95
New Yokohama AVSis 185/60-14 put on in Sept. 2001. - $175
Moss Motors Hi-flow grill, stainless  April 02 - $30
SFI rollbar padding in March 02 - $40
Sparco Hood Pins  March 02  Miata hoods are very light aluminum so the
hood pins tie it down securely - $25
These changes cost over $1500  the suspension, braces and rollbar totally
transform the car into one of the finest-handling cars on the road today.
It can outhandle cars costing 10 times the money.

We have all the service records done by us and most of the records from
the previous owner. Other Work, mostly maintenance, done since September:
Brakes recently replaced (Hawk HP+ Pads, rotors turned  and can be turned
again) Jan 2002 - $120
Timing Belt, valve cover gaskets, radiator hose, water pump, replaced in
September 2001 $500
Spark plug wires, plugs in Sept.2001
Lifetime wire set, plugs, CAS O-ring, pcv valve, throttle body cleaned
April 02
Aligned in March 2002
Fuel Filter in March 2002 - $35
Thermostat, gasket, radiator cap in April 02 - $20

=====
Joe Lee Jr.
"If your car feels like it's on rails, you're going too slow!"
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com