Re: SEDiv financials-clarification

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: Re: SEDiv financials-clarification
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:49:48 -0400
All of this plus a nasty phone call because I was simply explaining to
Phil Osborne that the structure of the SEDIV series is done differently
than in other places. I don't recall any judgement statements or
criticisms, either stated or implied, in my original statement (see
below). I was nervous about even saying ANYTHING about SEDIV as I had
just received a mean-spirited reply from MAS about another post I had
written that merely mentioned divisionals, in general, addressing ways to
avoid having event caps. That's why I said "'Nuff said. Don't want to
start any more flamin'." Nothing more, nothing less.

My statement was never meant to imply that SEDIV was in any way ripping
off the local regions with its structure. Neither was I trying to imply
that SEDIV was making a financial "killing" on the necks of the local
regions. In fact, at best, SEDIV has been able to break even, financially
in the years I have been around the series. There have been a number of
years that SEDIV lost money on the series.

Perhaps this will end the hostility? I hope.

Ben Thatcher
http://ApexBenefits.biz