Re: Is A-Stock soft?

To: "David W. James" <vnend@adelphia.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is A-Stock soft?
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:31:55 -0600
I think I can understand your veiwpoint now.

I see you were the only AS entry at Rome. I was actually surprised to see the
poor turnout
in the NorthEast. I figured there would be a ton of C4 vettes over there. I
guess most aren't
interested in autocross or are participating in another formof competition. Its
good to see
someone in a BMW M coupe at a NT. I would like to see more of othe other cars
in AS
besides the C4 corvette, so people will remember there are actually other cars
in the class.

I hope to see you out there sometime.

Scott