Repair of Mikuni 44PHH Carb Bodies

To: Auto X Net <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Repair of Mikuni 44PHH Carb Bodies
From: Tom McKeown <mckeownt@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 11:21:52 -0700
I need help.

The last owner of the triple setup on my 240Z really turned the idle
mixture screws ALL the way in to adjust the idle.  The only thing is,
they broke off the tips of four of the six Mixture Screws in the bodies
of the carbs.  I have tried to push the broken tips back out, but they
seem to be stuck real good.

Does anyone know of someone or a shop that can remove them for me and
not damage the throttle bodies?  I live in the LA California area.

Also, I can not change to another setup, so don't even go there.

Tom McKeown
FP/GT-2 240Z
626-357-9346