Re: Repair of Mikuni 44PHH Carb Bodies

To: Rick Meredith <rjminv@pacbell.net>, Auto X Net
Subject: Re: Repair of Mikuni 44PHH Carb Bodies
From: Tom McKeown <mckeownt@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 07:11:21 -0700
Rick,

You were one of two people that told me to use Jerry's.

I just picked them up and they did a great job with their EDM.  They
removed the remains of the brass needle valve screws and the body of the
carbs look great.  There were four of the six broken off and they only
charged $120.00 to do the job.  That included setup and cleaning up
after them self's.