Re: Spec [insert car]

To: Auto Cross <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spec [insert car]
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 23:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- James Rogerson <jrogerson@houston.rr.com> wrote:
> Randy, when Road Race let's me run my Solo 2 car, as is, in their
> classes,
> I'll worry about them having a class to run their cars.
>
> No sooner.

Ok, we'll do it with 2nd Gen NA MR2's then just to spite them road
racers and miata drivers! A nice torquey car that get's smoker's cough
above 5,000 rpms. You can force air through concrete faster than it
passes through the head on that engine. I think they put them in
tractors in Japan. They sound like they belong in one. Nobody'll wanna
take that to the track, I don't even think they have a class for it in
Road Race land. Then those pesky liberals who wanna swing both ways
will still have to buy two cars!

Point: Forget the miatas and road racers. Why not a Spec [insert cheap
car] Solo2 class? Fixed cost for setup. All cars are identical. Best
driver wins. Or is it still a bad idea because the road racers thought
of it first?

Randy
'93 NA MR2 (downshift to first? why? i'm not stopped!)
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com