SEDiv Solo2 Rookie Challenge

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: SEDiv Solo2 Rookie Challenge
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:23:31 EDT
This is a reminder that the 2002 SEDiv Solo2 Rookie Challenge points system
has been revised from previous years to create a better points battle for the
year-end SEDiv Solo2 Rookie Championship, based on a best 2 of 3 event
series.  The Rookie Challenge is only open to SCCA members who are first-year
divisional competitors.  Further information on the Rookie Challenge format
and points formulation is available in Acrobat PDF format on our website:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com/rookie.pdf

Additionally, the Rookie Challenge results from Event #1 Fort Myers have been
revised to show to show each Rookie competitor's points:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com/ft%20myers/ftmyers%20rookie%20challenge%20results.pd

Please note that our website can be a bit sensitive to web page cache, it's
always best to hit <Ctrl>-reload to make sure you are seeing the most recent
web page.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward
http://www.sedivsolo2.com