Pylon for May 2002

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pylon for May 2002
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:38:19 -0400
We put the May 2002 edition of North American Pylon into the mail this past
Monday, May 20, 2002.

        Inside this month we cover two National Tours, at Houston, TX,  and
Atwater, CA, and the Pro Solo at Topeka, KS. Also on the front page is
Tidewater Sports Car Club's Wintercross #3 in Virginia.
        We expanded to 28 tabloid pages for this one.
        "Profusely illustrated."
Plus:
        -SoloTime MiDiv Divisionals at Salina KS.
        -Brandywine Motorsports Club in Delaware.
        -Autocrossingb returns to Pungo Field in Virginia Beach, VA.
        -A pair of American Autocross Series events in Sacramento, CA.
        -Four San Francisco Region events in one article.
        -A pair of Competition Sports Car Club events in Sacramento, CA.
        -Cal Club Region attracts over 200 to Hollywood Park in Inglewood,
CA.
        -Las Vegas Region stages its 6th meet of the year.
        -Monterey Bay NASA runs at Marina (CA) Airport.

Columns:
        -Pat Kelly questions need for paper results. She thinks they're
valuable.
        -Editor John Kelly thinks the SCCA University should expand to
include Solo II.
        -Lorenzo the Scribe (Pennsylvania) tells more about the "Maine 25."
        -Ben Thatcher (Georgia) works two ways toward good events.
        -Eric Salem (Nebraska) recalls the aromas of a real garage.
        -Roger "the Real" Johnson (Texas) presents another lesson in course
design.

Then there's our complete autocross schedule, and the Garage Sale with
autocross cars for sale.
        If you would like to see a copy of North American Pylon, trot over
to your nearest Tower Records and buy a copy. Or, visit our web page at
<www.napylon.com> and find the place where we'll send you three for free.
That deal is only good once.
        To subscribe, send $24 for 12 monthly issues to:
                North American Pylon
                P.O. Box 1203
                Pleasanton, CA 94566-0120

or, call 1-800-585-3559 during Pacific Coast 9-5 business hours and charge
the $24 to Visa or MasterCard. ($45 buys a two-year subscription.)

or, send a FAX request with your mailing address and Visa or MasterCard
number to
(925) 846-0118. It operates 24/7.

--John Kelly, editor, North American Pylon