'95 neon acr coupe for sale (link to pictures!)

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>, cp@twingles.com,
Subject: '95 neon acr coupe for sale (link to pictures!)
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:23:09 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Pictures and description at:

http://www.maracing.com/neon/

'95 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe
$3500 obo

Full GS Autox or track day setup. Includes:
* 1 set of AR-24 rims (legal offset) with good condition Dunlop Graspic
  snows.
* 1 set of stock wheels with Yok. AVS Intermediates
* 1 set of Koni sport (single adjustable yellows) struts. Serviced by Koni
  and in the box since
* 1 set of stock Arvin struts
* Base & ACR model front swaybars
* Dynomax cat-back exhaust
* Magnecor Wires
* K&N drop in filter
* Scroth harness
* Speed Bleeders
* Factory Service Manuals & Mopar Performance manual
* Mopar Performance front motor mount & hop damper
* Neon Racing floormats
* Factory am/fm cassette and stock radio block off plate

Car is in good shape overall. Recent inspection, regular service, etc.
It's black, has 50,000 miles, no A/C. Oil changed every 3k miles, timing
elt / water pump / idler pulley / tensioner changed at ~35k miles. Motor
mounts changed at ~45k miles. Cat has an internal rattle that doesn't seem
to affect anything and the right rear quarter has a minor ding due to a
parking lot idiot. It's been my daily driver, but I recently bought an MR2
and now it needs to go.

Contact me @ marka@telerama.com or 412-544-1417 day, 724-378-5573 night.

Mark