Re: Anyone know a cool wheel stud removal tool / trick?

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone know a cool wheel stud removal tool / trick?
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 21:51:50 -0400
Is there room on the backside for a short piece of tubing that would fit
around the head of the stud, and extend 1/4" or so past it?  If so, use this
piece of tube, and C-clamp between the end of the stud and the tube.  A
socket of appropriate size would probably work if there is room.

Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!