Re: Anyone know a cool wheel stud removal tool / trick?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone know a cool wheel stud removal tool / trick?
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
>I know better than to just
> whack 'em with a sledge.

I usually prefer a fiberglass Stanley with a rubber
handle for comfort...

hmm, I don't think that came out right ;)

My corolla FX16 has the backplate that only allows
clearance (and very little) for one stud to be pushed
out at a time, you have to loosen it, then spin it
around the hub to the point where the stud is.  BTW I
am replacing my studs tomorrow using this method.

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing
ES 98-'91 Toyota MR2

Don't forget to join us at the TUPPSCO (Team Underdog
Petersburg ProSolo Cook Out) fun will be had by all in
attendance.

                     []
   Backing  |        ||
    Plate-> |  |-- [===/  <- Stanley Claw-type hammer