Extreme GEEZ! System For Sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Extreme GEEZ! System For Sale
From: "Pierre Villeneuve" <pierre@SpaceComputer.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:38:34 -0700
I am selling my Extreme GEEZ! autocross lap analysis system for a very
reasonable price. I am also including my Palm Pilot m105, perfect for
collecting and storing many laps worth of data. I am selling this because I
mostly do wheel-to-wheel track events now, because the autocross events here
in southern California are way too crowded. GEEZ does collect data pretty
well at the track, but there is soooo much of it after a weekend at the
track with 80 or more laps, that it became more work than fun.  Autocrossing
is the ideal place to use GEEZ where you have just a handfull of runs and
can take the time to look all the fine details of each run.

What you get:

- G-Cube and power supply unit. The G-Cube is a 2-axis acclerometer sensor
in 2" cube box, you can mount it almost anywhere inside your car.

- GEEZ software. Great tools for analyzing your lap data.  Helps you find
which parts of the course you do well and which sections need improvement.

-Dongle for the parallel port on your laptop or PC. You need this so the
GEEZ analysis software will work properely.

- Palm m105 and cable. This model has 8 megabytes of memory and can store
more runs than you can ever worry about. The cable is used to connect to the
G-Cube to collect data and then also to connect to your PC to download your
runs. The screen shows a little wear from the stylus and the center of the
screen has a hardly-noticeable dark spot. My only other use for the m105
besides collecting GEEZ data was to play games a few times when I was bored
at work.

In my MR2 I was able to put the sensor unit, the power supply and the m105
all in my center consol with room to spare.

What I want: $285. Holy cow, what deal!! This includes shipping by FedEx
Ground to anywhere in the continental US (2 - 5 five days). It will cost you
more to get it faster.

You can reach me by email pierre@spacecomputer.com, or phone
day:310-481-6010, evening: 310-470-1334.

Pierre