RE: JD Kemp Special FS!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: JD Kemp Special FS!
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:38:02 -0400
Alan Sheidler writes:
"Sorry for the subject line, JD, but I figured that this one would
get your and other Brit car enthusiasts' blood rushing through arteries."

Hi Alan, you ol' Lead Foot you!

That subject line is fine with me...  I'm happy with most any attention I
can get, and being identified as the "Resident Brit-Car Fanatic" on
Team.Net is a title I wear with pride.  I was concerned for a moment,
though, that somebody was selling ME...

That Spit-wad on ebay was a looker, now.  Pretty car.  I dunno about that
four-carb set up, could be a b*tch to adjust.  I'm not really in the market
for another Brit-Car right now...  But I love lookin' at 'em!

Peace, Love & Pushrods-
JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB