RE: DS vs ES

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: DS vs ES
From: jeff@winchell.com
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 13:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
People that own cars for 10-20 years can't relate to people who change cars
every year or
3. The people who don't change cars frequently don't want their car class
changed. The
people who do change cars frequently, don't care that much if the car class
names change.

That's life. Both needs can be served.

"Brian Garfield" wrote