Re: ES higher than DS?

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: ES higher than DS?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 15:20:25 -0500
Yeah, I truly understand the ponycar mentality at work there. They OWN those
class letters and we dassn't mess with them.

But with the entire rest of Stock being thrown up in the air and landing in
a new alignment, the SEB blew a golden opportunity to get the rest of the
alphabet right.

Sing along now children, "A-B-C-E-D-F-G .. now I sing my A-B-Cs." (or, the
year the SEB flunked Kindergarten).

Well, I have my answer that, however dumb it seems, the bump order in the
book is correct. That was my immediate need.

--Rocky