Re: Synthetic oil

To: "Alan Dahl" <adahl@eskimo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Synthetic oil
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 20:47:02 -0400
I pulled my 220,000 mile Civic engine apart last year to find the original
cross hatching.  I was impressed.  The engine ran on Jiffy Lube changes for
the first 165K until I bought it.  From there it got quality, but sporadic
oil changes.

Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!