Re: 10 year age limit on Stock classes

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 10 year age limit on Stock classes
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 10:51:18 -0400
You know, that 10 year age limit idea is one of those that immediately
strikes you as being completely freakin' nuts, but then grows on you with
time.

This being completely different from the "OEM Shocks only" rule idea, which
struck me as nuts when I first heard it, and after much somber reflection,
still strikes me as nuts.

I would like to see the following. It's homework time for someone

For each National-level event for the last 5 years, produce a graph that
shows the number of cars per manufactured year in all Stock classes.

It would be good to see how much churn there is in the category right now,
and if the trend is towards more or less churn.

DG

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.