Re: timing equ.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: timing equ.
From: Thomas L Brewsaugh <dragonflyc@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:27:52 -0500
The other post have pretty much covered the topic but I handle re runs a
little differently. Seeing as how the run does not count any way I simple
delete it. I see no reason as to wanting to keep track of re runs as the
have no baring on the event. Once the driver receiving the re run has
tripped the stop timer( some times the person working the timer has to
manually push stop) I hit sift F1 this highlights the last car to finish,
hit delete, hit Y when you get the Yes or No prompt and thats it. Gets
done on the fly takes maybe 5-6 sec. and that's with my slow fingers. But
keeping a note pad handy is still a great idea wouldn't be with out ours.

Tom Brewsaugh
V.P./ Chief of Timing
Gulfcoast Autocrossers, Ltd.