transportation - space available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: transportation - space available
From: mbarre@juno.com
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:52:04 -0600
I finally sold my wells cargo trailer to my brother in law.
I will be delivering it from Mobile AL to Savannah GA
right around Christmas.  It will be mostly empty so if anyone has some
oversized parts  (maybe small car) they are looking to move eastward let
me know.

I usually go up 65 to Montgomery, then towards Atlanta cutting
across through Columbus, south of Macon, and down 16 to Savannah.