RE: Optical illusion?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Optical illusion?
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:13:26 EST
This comparison was done at Laguna Seca this past weekend....An exclusive
track comparison of the MINI vs Mini is in the upcoming Feb 02 issue of GRM.
Subscribers will see that issue at the beginning of Dec.

...We may also be autocrossing one next year as early as February.

Per
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com

In a message dated 11/8/01 4:09:13 PM, owner-ax-digest@autox.team.net writes:

>Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:03:35 -0800 (PST)
>From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Optical Illusion?
>
>OK, is the new Mini lapping the old one or trying to catch him? <G>
>
>http://new.minimania.com/MC_Gallery/video/NewMiniCorkScrew1.mpg
>
>The Firehawk (bought a month ago..) has to go when the "Garages" Mini
>comes out... isn't that something like planning for your next marriage
>during your honeymoon? I feel SO guilty, so "cheap"!  ;-)
>
>Bob Monday

Per Schroeder
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com