Re: Optical Illusion?

To: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Optical Illusion?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 17:42:21 -0600
The new one is trying - unsuccessfully - to catch the old one, Bob.
That was shot at a MiniMania-sponsored all-Mini day at Laguna Seca.

Just how do you propose getting a "Garages" or "Works" Mini over here?
(unless, of course, you bring it in under the loophole that allows
importing certain cars if they're only going to be used for racing)  Or
are you confusing "Garages" with the Cooper S?  Big difference there.
The Cooper S will be a factory car - supercharged - making 163hp vs the
regular Cooper's 110.  (The base model 90hp Mini One won't be coming to
our shores)  I've been told by a couple of my fellow MINIacs in the UK
that John Cooper Garages' skunkworks already has a Cooper making
200hp!!!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman