Re: Stock Class - DS/GS: You Pick

To: Rick Cone aka ConeKiller <rickcone@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Stock Class - DS/GS: You Pick
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:28:02 -0700 (PDT)
OK: let's cut to the chase. A question for Rick and the SCAC:

If the Neon ACR was put into DS with the "tuner" cars, would that be
the car YOU choose if you wanted to compete in that class? If not the
ACR, why not? It's just as competitive, you argue... and it's cheap,
too! The fastest ones are the older ones!! Why would you spend $10,000
- $20,000 more for an "equally competitive" marque?

Taken to the absurd to prove a point...

Bob Monday