Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: The Dadio Factor NOT!

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: The Dadio Factor NOT!
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:35:41 -0400
Well excuse me for reading too deep into your message.  You ask who has
beaten Rupp.  And I tell you Shields beat all Celica's.  Guess what he did
beat all 00+ Celica's and that's what you were looking for.

Your grasping at straws to keep you car competitive in Solo2.  I admire
that.  But the fact is the Neon is a proven overdog for the class.