Hot time coming to Pocono

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot time coming to Pocono
From: LJ Boardman <webdoc@portone.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:55:08 -0500
For those of you who like to add a little speed to your autocross
experience,  The Connecticut Autocross & Rally Team  (www.cartct.com) has
the ultimate event for you.  We will be hosting a open time trial at Pocono
Raceway on Friday September 7, 2001 with LOTS of track time.  If you have
ever been to any of C.A.R.T.'s Time Trial events at Lime Rock, you know we
run a very smooth, safe and fun event.  This is our first time at Pocono
and we have just a few slots open.  We do limit the number of cars to make
sure you get maximum track time.  For more information go to our website at
www.cartct.com and go to the Time Trial Section.  We love to meet new
friends at our events so make your reservation now while we have a few
slots open.

Larry Boardman
Webmaster / Activities Director