Re: state troopers

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>, jim.pernice@wichita.edu,
Subject: Re: state troopers
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:49:36 -0700
ACtually, we don't do 55 here, either. :) Neither do the trucks. The last
speeding ticket we've received was in Texas, a really trumped up one--too
long a story--but it was during the Dukes of Hazard days. We were hauled
into the basement of the courthouse, and the judge actually had on a white
suit. The kids were impressed. :) $65 bucks, as I recall.
--Pat K