RE: I-70 Construction,

To: "'Murray, Matthew D.'" <MDMurray@gwns.com>,
Subject: RE: I-70 Construction,
From: "Richard Atkins" <richarda@npclabels.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:10:13 -0500
I 70 in IN is in good shape, avoid I 74/I465 interchange in INDY, If you
must take I 74 to I 70 then I would suggest state 9 north to I 70 (two lane
road), if you take I 74 to I465 you can not get on 465.
I70 at IL line will have some small slow down, nothing major. Some minor
work about mile 20 to 10 mainly on week days. also some minor work on 70
before you get to Indy.