Re: I-70 Construction,

To: Richard Atkins <richarda@npclabels.com>
Subject: Re: I-70 Construction,
From: Caleb Miller <millerca@one.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:30:06 -0400
On a secondary note for an I-74 detour, you can come in as far as the Post Rd.
exit on I-74 West without too much trouble.  Get off at Post Rd. and go North to
US 52 West to I-465 South.  This will have the same result as getting off at Rt
9 but maximizes your time on interstates and minimizes your time on back roads.
If you have a semi, take Rt 9.  You will get pulled over on Post Rd.

Coming back from Nationals, do the reverse.  Rt 52 is the marked detour to get
to I-74 East off of I-465.  Take it to Post Rd. and turn South (Right)  this
will get you back to I-74 and give you smooth sailing until the detour off of
US52 merges back in at Rt 9.